[LAU] RME Multiface II question

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:45:21 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Lars Zobbe <fedesensfar at gmail.com> wrote:

> But can you make it do that automatically? No click involved?

Yeah, but it may depend on your window manager... I have hdspmixer
startup via .xinitrc (or .xsession, depending on how X starts for
you), and my window manager (fluxbox) allows the app to "remember"
which workspace to open in. I do this for qjackctl and other utilities
I need to always be open when I am in a composing and/or recording
session.

-- Brett