[LAU] Tascam u-122L

Steve Fosdick lists at pelvoux.nildram.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 16:19:16 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 12:25 +0100, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 October 2009 11:31:19 rosea grammostola wrote:
> > Does anyone have this device working on Linux? And on Ubuntu?
>
> I have the version without the L and this works. But there is some hand-work
> involved in fixing the automatic firmware-loading. I think it was some udev
> rules that weren't perfect...

Unfortunately I don't remember the trick for loading the firmware
exactly but I have a vaugue memory of a command called 'fxload'.

What I do remember is that while claiming to be recording at 44.1Hz it
was actually do so at 48Khz.  A bit of a pain if you want to add a track
to something that was recorded elsewhere and what the musician
sings/plays along to is in the wrong key.

Steve.