[LAU] introducing l2ork

ico at vt.edu ico at vt.edu
Sun Nov 8 10:23:33 EST 2009

Quoting Carlos Sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs at gmail.com>:

> Really fascinating project, Ico.
> Congratulations to you and your team (nice people on youtube videos).
>
> I'm looking forward to watching some video of this in action (maybe I
> missed some among all the instructables).
>
> Regards.

Many thanks Carlos (and everyone else for that matter!) on your comments and
feedback. One of the projects on my plate for the coming week is to revisit the
site and rework the formatting to address feedback we've gotten so far, namely
partitioning about page into about and history components.

Speaking of L2Ork in action, last week at TEDxMidAtlantic I just showed the
first public footage of a recent rehearsal. We should be posting this video
hopefully soon on YouTube. In the meantime, please feel free to go to
tedxmidatlantic.com and check it out there.

Best wishes,

Ico