[LAU] yoshimi bug - fixed by me !

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 9 03:20:27 EST 2009

cal wrote:
> Folderol wrote:
>> I just had a look at cal's website and found there were versions .030 -
>> .035 so immediately tried the latest one. This seemed to
>> have the VU problem solved but unfortunately locked up completely when
>> I tried to load a parameter file. This was true for all versions back
>> to 0.31.
>>
>> However, .030 seemed OK, so I had the bright idea of doing a 'diff'
>> between the likely files. The interesting change came in masterUI.fl
>> where I noticed the following:
>>
>> .030
>>         // load the data
>>         int result = zynMaster->loadXML(filename);
>>         zynMaster->actionLock(unlock);
>>         zynMaster->applyParameters();
>>
>> .031 (and onwards)
>>         // load the data
>>         int result = zynMaster->loadXML(filename);
>>         zynMaster->applyParameters();
>>         zynMaster->actionLock(unlock);
>>
>> I simply swapped those last two lines back, and all seems to be well
>> now. It's late now, but tomorrow I'll try to have a good old bash at it
>> and see what happens!
>
> Well done! And thanks.
>
> 0.036 2009-11-09 Will J Godfrey's load parameter file fix
>
> <http://www.graggrag.com/?q=yoshimi>
>
>> Incidentally, the files are beautifully clearly laid out now :)
>
> just a little more readable?

Didn't look at code, just downloaded and trying to CMake it gives me

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:161 (message):
    Alsa required but not found

I don't see any alsa-dev package in Debian and already have ALSA
installed and working here just fine. What Alsa is it talking about?

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community