[LAU] zyn/yoshimi on EEE netbook

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:27:03 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm having some issues with zyn/yoshimi on my EEE netbook.  (this
problem applies to both synths.)  when I attempt to use the patch
browser to call up a new patch, the application zombies (is that the
correct term?), and I cannot do anything else short of shutting down
the app and opening it again.  this happens each and every time I try
to run either application.

funny thing is, this only happens on my netbook, which is running
xubuntu with the linux-rt kernel.

I don't know where to begin on troubleshooting this issue.  I know I'm
not giving you near enough information to make suggestions.  so, could
you give me some hints/tips on what I could do to troubleshoot?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com