[LAU] yoshimi bug - fixed by me !

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Nov 10 08:33:54 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 02:00:54PM +0200, Fritz Meissner wrote:

> We are happy to announce that the real time kernel will be an official
> upstream release patch.  It will be installed by default if the audio
> task is selected. We have tested it heavily and are very happy with it's
> performance in audio environments.

Recent stock kernels seem to be RT anyway. The one that came
with the ArchLinux install on my notebook a few weeks ago is
2.6.31-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 13 13:36:23.

I've been running an USB interface on that machine with -n 3
-p 64 for the last 6 hours. Round-trip latency with this setup
is 9.41 ms, and I've seen zero xruns so far. Never been able to
do that before.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.