[LAU] Autotuner for Linux?

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:23:38 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 19:14 +0200, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

 I apologize, I should have chosen my words more carefully.  People need
to get over their aversion to this top-posting thing.  If I have been
following the thread, I know what the flow of conversation has been, and
appreciate the most recent reply at the TOP of the message, so I do not
have to scroll through miles of text to find it.

 I particularly appreciate this now that I do all of my computing on a
netbook and have a smaller screen.

 Ricardus...