[LAU] Re : zyn/yoshimi on EEE netbook

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:32:06 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM, cal <cal at graggrag.com> wrote:
> Up until the current "Record" attempt, all that was really changing was attempts at
> efficiency & optimisation improvements (clearly, not all successful!). Today I think
> I've put a sprinkle of lucid moments to good purpose, and perhaps 0.038 offers an
> improvement to the zombie infestations. Hope so.

cal,

so far, so good.  I was able to grab my laptop at lunch and compile
the new version.  two patch changes without any zombie infestations,
which I wasn't able to pull off before.  I'll give it a more complete
test tonight, but so far I'm very impressed with the changes you've
made.  thanks for all of the hard work!

josh

--
Josh Lawrence