[LAU] Where did cdfs go?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Nov 13 15:43:43 EST 2009

hello all!
   Sorry, but I tried searching for CDFS on google, but didn't find anything
helpful. Their original site in Belbium has gone.
   I'm looking for CDFS for Linux kernel 2.6.30 or a likewise driver to mount
my audio CDs. I don't need photo or videocd, audio only. I would prefere a
module, that I can compile seperately. I don't like patching. It takes longer
to rebuilt the whole thing.
   Any ideas, suggestions/ They would be VERY welcome! Ta!
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net