[LAU] OT: online music promition/what do you think of bandcamp?

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:56:03 EST 2009

Lorenzo wrote:

> But seriously, what is the current realistic alternative to Flash for
> embedding audio/video content on web pages?

Although I honestly respect the opinions of people disliking flash, I
tend to agree. The other real alternative is direct download and the
benefits of what bandcamp offers are great for the "provider" (in this
case me), the possibility of easy donation, the spread the word on
facebook/twitter feature, the selection of download formats, the
scalability (bandwidth) and more.

I'm still listening to any opinion, though, that's why I asked :-)

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte