[LAU] OT: online music promition/what do you think of bandcamp?

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 04:21:25 EST 2009

Bengt Gördén wrote:

> Bandcamp itself do
> not seem to have any search features to find music there.

Exactly. No community aspect, which I'm sure they're working on but I'm
not so sure I miss. Maybe the connections with facebook, twitter,
wordpress and such are even better.

> One good thing with Bandcamp is that if you Google for "andagt modlys" the
> first hit is your bandcamp site.

So you're the swede showing up in my stats :-) (stats being another nice
thing about bandcamp, I'll stop being positive now, I promise).

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte