[LAU] Zyn not recognised

M Watts zwy648rct at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:28:34 EST 2009

On 11/18/2009 05:25 AM, Marco Castorina wrote:
> Dear all,
> I managed to install zyn-1, but when I try to open it with zynjacku, it
> doesn't find it as a plugin.
> I tried to rescan more than one time, but with no results.
> If I open lv2rack, it recognize the plugin, but of course it crashes if
> I try to open it.

If your LV2_PATH variable is not set, zynjacku searches for plugins in
these locations, which you'll see when starting zynjacku from a
terminal: /home/user/.lv2', '/usr/local/lib/lv2', '/usr/lib/lv2',
'/usr/local/lib64/lv2', '/usr/lib64/lv2'

The zynadd.lv2/ bundle needs to be in one of those places.