[LAU] Re : LADI

Burkhard Wölfel versuchsanstalt at gmx.de
Sat Nov 21 06:50:28 EST 2009

Am 20.11.2009 um 22:56 schrieb Frank Kober <goemusic at yahoo.fr>:

> Hi Nedko,
> The following tiny comments are to give some feedback even if most
> of the details you mention are beyond my scope as a user and I would
> be too scared to analyse that thoroughly. Take the already-said
> thingies as +1s.
>
>> After recent discussion on IRC I'm
>> loosing faith in whether it is worth
>> to contribute to linux audio session handling/management.
> For me, session management is actually THE issue that a linux audio
> setup for me is still lacking, so PLEASE don't ;).

Session managment is what still keeps us from world domination. It is
the only spot where I as a user see Linux audio suck. There might be
other quirks, but hey, thats life and I don't care very much about them.

If it would get solved in a way that the majority of client developers
could follow, that would be heaven on earth, folks.

Sorry for religiously trolling,

- Burkhard

P.S.: Thanks for bringing it up, Nedko.