[LAU] open hw soundcard with ext. codec

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Nov 22 13:52:10 EST 2009

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 02:05:10 +1100
Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:

<snip>

> At this point I wonder if it might be better on the LAD list due to the
> level of detail being now discussed.

This seems like a good idea, but I had a look at the list website and
they specifically say the list is not aimed at hardware questions. I
also had a brief look through the archives and saw no mention of
hardware issues there.

I'm not subscribed there, and don't want to barge in with a
inappropriate 'newbie' topic, so I wonder if it would be more
diplomatic if one of the regulars such as yourself asked on the list
what people thought of moving this over there.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk