[LAU] props to Atte!

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:17:10 EST 2009

Josh Lawrence wrote:

> http://www.renoise.com/competitions/indamixx/#l_22207
>
> I think this is extremely awesome, not only for Atte but for the Linux
> audio community at large.
>
> congrats Atte!!!

Thanks, Josh!

I don't think the composition is that great, in fact I think the main
thing that makes it stand out in this context is the fact that it's the
only tune with vocals.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much linux exposure this means. The
renoise crowd is not really talking much about OS'es, which is actually
a good thing. With communities behind other commercial, cross platform
software you often hear stuff like "ah, you're using that linux thing,
you should rather try windows, it works much better". Maybe the lack of
focus on "which OS" is simply due to the fact that renoise works equally
well on all supported platforms.

I seem to have messed up my dns, but if you'd like to hear it (and
aren't afraid of flash players), I put it here:

http://music.modlys.dk/track/laengere-vaek

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte