[LAU] best FLAC player?

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Wed Nov 25 04:52:34 EST 2009

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:43:25 -0800
"Aaron L." <elmastero74 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I messed around with this a bit last night and re-converted my files
> with the wicked-long lengths (i.e. 15 days, etc.) and it fixed my
> issues.  Thanks Soundconverter.

If the tags were lost in the process it was a problem with the headers.

> I seem to remember playing around with my character settings within
> Soundconverter a while back.  I might've changed the default from
> "Western" to "Unicode" which might've caused this whole mess.  Can't
> remember though.
>
> -Aaron

I doubt it. This would only affect tags and I'm reasonably sure it
won't mess with numbers, otherwise there'd be lots and lots and lots of
problems.

> PS:  is there a setting that allows all my replies to this group to be
> routed to the group email address?

A setting where? Email clients usually have some way to reply to list.

> I keep sending individual emails to group members.  Members, you have
> my apologies.

Not too big a problem, and this mail seems to have gone to the list, or
both.
One more thing, don't top-post, please bottom-post or reply
inline (like I just did here).