[LAU] Hmmm - do they work with Linux?

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:50:39 EST 2009

I recently contacted one of the founders of eigenlabs, who is actually pro
linux in some ways. For instance, from his personal website, he has a number
of bounties for linux related software development that seem very generous.

Nonetheless, he stated his reasons for not being more proactive with linux
as a pro audio platform. I won't reproduce them here as i think the matter
was made in the spirit of private correspondence. I would encourage anyone
to email the guy, however, as I have the feeling he would happily engage in
dialog about the issue.

His site is here: http://johnhenrylambert.com/index.html

best
Michael N