[LAU] Music made with linux - Den yndigste rose er funden

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 10:30:35 EST 2009

Atte,
   An absolutely lovely piece of work. I especially liked the use of
the lo-fi scratchy sounds I typically associate with much darker music
but used here in a very open, uplifting way. All I wanted to do was
put my feet up, close my eyes and drift off into some world I wasn't
expecting when I opened this email.

   I have no complaints, just a request for a 20 minute version some
time in the future...

Best wishes,
Mark