[LAU] audio output xlr multi channel in usb audio card

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Nov 29 14:06:46 EST 2009

On Sunday 29 November 2009 19:29:30 Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
> anyboby can help me to get a similar device working in Linux?
> The guide is here:
> http://www.opensurf.it/w/index.php/Usb_audio_card
> RME fireface UC could be nice, but there are no Linux drivers.
> One or two xlr input could be nice as well.

Despite the danger of being told that firewire is dead: Focusrite Saffire Pro24.
4 analog inputs (2 xlr and 2 trs), 6 analog outputs. spdif io and adat input.
And if you don't fear compiling ffado from trunk, it works great.

BTW: Support for the RME Fireface is only a matter of time, we (as in ffado)
have a device and all necessary information.

Have fun,

Arnold