[LAU] Music made with linux - Den yndigste rose er funden

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Nov 30 15:36:40 EST 2009

Hello Atte!
   Thanks for laying down these thoughts. It's interesting to know, what the
musicians themselves think. It's not necessary for the understanding, that
should be in the music itself, but still fascinating to hear. Makes me think
as well. Get new angles on what I'm doing.
   Your wife has a very good voice. Interesting, very agreeable, but with an
edge, that makes you recognise her imediately.
   Keep on posting them, please. they're good to have and to listen to.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net