[LAU] composing for video

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:11:28 EST 2009

Hi

A friend of mine has invited me to compose for some videos he's planning
on making. We haven't started yet, but I thought it might be good to be
a bit ahead, especially since I haven't done this before and I know next
to nothing about video...

The noise making apps will be running ontop of jack. Google suggest I
should look into xjadeo with the -i switch. Is that it? Anything
(formats, codecs, framerates, interlaces other-stuff-I-dont-get) that I
should ask for or try to avoid?

Any input, including links, tips, thoughts, would be highly appreciated!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk