[LAU] The Drummer's Gigsaw: 2nd edition

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Thu Oct 1 03:29:03 EDT 2009

Hi Philippe,

> So far I didn't get any feedback. It wasn't working, was it?
> I believe I finally found the cause for this.
> Would you be kind enough to tell me if you get MY-SONG+veloc out.
> Feedback... feedback... feedback... as a long moan in the desert. :=)
> Thanks in advance.

I'm totally swamped by this. I have very superficial experience
with drumming and only basic MIDI knowledge.

When I visited the web page of the project I was struck by
how random its navigation was; basically a collection of
related articles, but no specific instructions telling me
where to start, or what to do with the files.

I'm not interested in the Lilypond files right now, I don't
know how to use the supplied MIDI files and the PDFs just
list some patterns (which is helpful, but I don't want
to type them into Hydrogen manually).

And what do the .vim files and scripts have to do with this?

Oh yeah, everything's in French too, but that works out for
me. Others might be less lucky...

I hope I wasn't too harsh in my critique. :) Please take it
as a proof of my well-meaning and interest in this project
that I give such detailed feedback.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer