[LAU] So what's the deal with controlling the aeolus organ stops via midi

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:12:16 EDT 2009

Fons,

Thanks a lot for your informative answer, but I'm still slightly confused.
:(

I've set my a button on my controller to midi CC 98 and then set it to
toggle between a value of 00 and 2, so it should toggle the second stop of
the manual on and off?

I really feel I have missed something vitally important here.....

The README says that the value used is a bit 6 set... Is it even possible to
get standard hardware midi controllers to send that kind of info?

Also, thanks a million for writing the software!

Andrew.