[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] yoshimi bug fixes

cal cal at graggrag.com
Sun Oct 4 01:27:51 EDT 2009

> [..] I saved all parameters into /home/jeb/yoshimi-defaults.xmz, and then
> tried to run 'yoshimi -l/home/jeb/yoshimi-defaults.xmz', and it did a
> segmentation fault. Same thing happened with the long form, [ ...]

Sad but true. It goes back to something I mentioned previously, a tentative
exploration of trimming back the char [] allocations. Putting it right isn't
going to happen quickly I'm afraid. I once worked with a Swedish integrator who
responded to my report of a sequence of steps that resulted in an unstoppable
storm of new windows cascading all over the workstation screen with "You must
never do that!!". For the time being, this is one of those.

cheers, Cal