[LAU] www.linuxsampler.org down?

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Mon Oct 5 12:37:10 EDT 2009

On måndag 05 oktober 2009 15:18:50 Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi!
>    Seems more like gone here. Because I just get forwarded to org.com.
> Strange...

Seems like a network problem. I've got an old reference saying it is on
141.7.66.13. A traceroute there is droped by a router. Probably "network not
in table". The ip-number is a /16 block announced by BELWUE
Landeshochschulnetz Baden-Wuerttemberg (BelWue) Academic Network of the
Federal State of Baden-Wuerttemberg (AS553). So. It's probably just a network
problem that is going to get fixed soon.

/bengan