[LAU] The Drummer's Gigsaw: upgrade + BOOGIE-BASE.

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Tue Oct 6 14:23:05 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for your feedback.

Peter Geirnaert a écrit :
> Hi Philippe,

(skip)

> MY-SONG.ly:25:10: error: cannot find file:
> `/YOURPATH/Drummer-s-Gigsaw/Le-grenier/0-mydrums-style2.ly

It's very strange you have YOURPATH in MY-SONG.ly.
In the Gigsaw there are 5 occurences of YOURPATH.
Just after you have downloaded the tar.bz2 you can check that I say with
this command:
grep -RHn "/YOURPATH" /home/peter/Drummer-s-Gigsaw
There only are 4 in Tutoriels and 1 in INSTALL.sh file. Nothing more.
Are you sure you haven't kept an old install when you decompress the tar
file?
You must DELETE or RENAME the old installation before you'd
decompress the new one.

> In short: To install, you have to run INSTALL.sh twice: once with
> YOURPATH replaced to the path to Drummer's gigsaw folder, and the second
> time with all MONCHEMINVERS replaced by YOURPATH. Maybe you could add
> that to the installation instructions.
>
> Greetzzzzz
>
> Peter

Strange. Yet it seems you are in the Gigsaw folder when you launch
INSTALL.sh.

Can you download again the last release (05-10-2009) and first of all
send me the results of the grep -RHn command before any installation?

Thanks again for your feedback.
--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>