[LAU] lmms static through jackd

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Oct 13 07:54:56 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 08:34:01PM +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:

> On Monday 12 October 2009 18:56:17 Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>
> > (/me hides behind an amplifier rack)
>
> What if I move that rack via its OSC-interface? :-P

You can't. PoliceKit will ask for your credentials which
I asked ManagerKit to revoke. In fact, PoliceKit will
ask TerminalKit to grab your terminal and all your
processes, and after having consulted MoralityKit and
BigBrotherKit will probably hand you over to EducationKit
for re-education.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.