[LAU] yet another yoshimi bug fix, -> 0.022

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Tue Oct 13 21:33:30 EDT 2009

> Looking back over the last two weeks I really shouldn't have been attempting
> code changes, and I certainly shouldn't have been posting the results. People
> have been remarkably tolerant, and for that I very grateful.
>
> cheers.

Cal, the tremendous quality of your work is worth it.  I cannot describe
what happened to me when I first fired up Yoshimi and received real
reliable access to all that gorgeous tone-sculpture through my
keyboard.  I greatly appreciate the care that goes into your code.  As
for me, count me on your team :-)

Haven't found bugs in 0.022 yet, by the way, except the teeny one about
patch renames not showing up in the main window.

J.E.B.