[LAU] Controllers and stuff for live performance

Carlos Sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 06:02:39 EDT 2009

Going back to the topic[1], here are some more links I had in my bookmarks:

Touchpad 2 Midi <http://www.livelab.dk/touchpad2midi.php> (it seems it's
free but not as in freedom)
http://www.livelab.dk/touchpad2midi.php

fijuu <http://fijuu.com/> : Fijuu is a 3D, audio/visual installation. Live
perfomance using a PlayStation-style gamepad
http://fijuu.com/

Linux pSeudo MIDI Input <http://lsmi-all.sourceforge.net/>
http://lsmi-all.sourceforge.net/

The Wiinstrument <http://screenfashion.org/releases/the_wiinstrument/>
http://screenfashion.org/releases/the_wiinstrument/

[1] I would like to achieve something until I buy some decent interface

--
Carlos "sanchiavedraz"
* Musix GNU+Linux