[LAU] fluidjack

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sat Oct 17 19:00:22 EDT 2009

Lars-Erik Helander wrote:
> Have you tried fluidjack? It's a simple but nicely working frontend to
> fluidsynth created by Nedko. The source code is just a single C file
> which is easy to modify to include the settings you would need. I am
> not really sure if there is some official place to get the latest
> version but you could probably ask Nedko.
>
> /Lars

Alas, it appears to be behind the ball in Jack API:

jeb at jebspc:~/fluidjack$ gcc fluidjack.c
fluidjack.c: In function ‘jack_process_cb’:
fluidjack.c:61: error: too many arguments to function
‘jack_midi_get_event_count’
fluidjack.c:70: error: too many arguments to function ‘jack_midi_event_get’
jeb at jebspc:~/fluidjack$

J.E.B.