[LAU] M-Audio FastTrack Pro, all four outputs in jack

Nicanor Garcia ngocello at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:03:04 EDT 2009

Hello Dan,

I also use the M-Audio FastTrack Pro, and I also have the same problem

A while ago I tried the solution you found with .asoundrc but it never
worked, so I let that issue archived to fix it later as I didn't really need
that functionality... until now.

I'm getting some basic recording equipment and I need to use both outs.

Have you had any luck with that solution, or have you found any other
solution.

If not, let's work together to find a solution, as I consider the FastTrack
a good audio interface, and the only thing missing to get all the
functionality in Linux is the four outs issue.

Saludos from Colombia.

Nicanor García O.