[LAU] bug in qjackctl 0.3.5

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Oct 20 17:33:24 EDT 2009

> what do you by "fail intermitenttently" ? does it get executed or not? to
> pick up some evidences, try to put it in a simple shell script where
> stdout/err gets logged, eg.
>
>   #/bin/bash
>   cpufreq-set -g ondemand > qjackctl_cpufreq.log 2>&1

By "intermittently" I mean that when exiting from qjackctl sometimes my cpu
governor does revert back to ondemand and sometimes does not. Executing
script cpufreq -g ondemand from shell does it every time, so the only
logical conclusion I could extrapolate from this is that something funny
happens at qjackctl shutdown. That said, you've made an excellent
suggestion, so let me do that and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Ico