[LAU] LinuxSampler continued

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Tue Oct 20 19:39:41 EDT 2009

Continued.  I created the /var/lib/linuxsampler directory, set it to
group ownership 'audio' (my login is a member), set it to g=rwx.
JSampler and QSampler are suddenly much better behaved, but not
perfect.  As before, QSampler just hangs occasionally (perhaps in KDE
QSampler would give messages, don't know, won't run KDE on this box),
JSampler gives me a useful message:

Updating database directory:  DB error:  no such table:  instr_dirs

How do I create this database???!???!

J.E.B.