[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] yoshimi bug fixes

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Wed Oct 21 18:57:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:21:49 +1100
cal <cal at graggrag.com> wrote:

> Adriano Petrosillo wrote:
> > [ ... ]
> >
> > Oh, and I honestly don't remember if I already reported this, but volume
> > meters at the bottom behave erratically (I think the refresh rate is WAY
> > too high), and there is also a glitch in the layout: there's a small
> > black box at the beginning of the volume meters. It's just a cosmetic
> > problem, but still, I'd consider it as a bug :-)
> Erratically? Ok. And yes, that constant little black segment does indeed look
> like an "off by one" problem.

I've just noticed this today too. The refresh of the numbers seems to
track the bars continuously rather than remembering the highest value
they got to.

I don't normally notice as it's usually covered by the Rosegarden
Matrix display :)

I don't get any other problems though. No crackles etc.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk