[LAU] own music made with linux

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Thu Oct 22 12:00:45 EDT 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:29:42 +0200
Susanne Schneider <susemuse27 at gmx.de> wrote:

> guys,

Hello :)

> first of all: sorry for bad english :-)

You haven't heard me try to speak German!

> after some time of doing cover stuff with my little project of
> hobbymusic we are now able to present some own compositions on
>
> www.besonic.com/schmidt_und_schneider
>
> In a first step three songs made it to that place, some more will follow
> step by step.
>
> We are two people, the compositions and vocal stuff are provided by my
> friend Harald, while I play the Guitars (except a few rhythm tracks) and
> do the technical/software stuff.

I enjoyed what I heard here. The tracks sound interesting and well
played. Unfortunately the site only lets me hear short excerpts unless
I register. I won't do this. There are too many websites that want
logins etc. for trivial reasons.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk