[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] yoshimi bug fixes

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sat Oct 24 17:31:13 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 07:32:37AM +1100, cal wrote:

> I started off my working life with 17 years in radio broadcasting, so the
> "traditional" vu meter and it's rigidly defined characteristics were very
> much a staple of life. I think that experience still colours my thinking.

:-) That probably means you are US based, as I've *never* seen a
real VU in any European public broadcast studio (the 'pirates' had
them but reverted to peak meters when they becamce legal and could
afford UK gear). I got my exposure to VUs by occasionally working
on US manufactured desks (MCI!) and aligning Ampex multitracks...

Cheers,

--
FA