[LAU] A bright sparkly little tune from me

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Mon Oct 26 09:23:06 EDT 2009

Folderol <folderol at ukfsn.org> writes:

> I defy anyone to be miserable after hearing this!

I'm enjoying this piece and it goes into my collection;).

Reminds me of And The Band Plays On in the movie Hitchcock's Strangers
on a Train and the ending music of Stephen King's It movie
adaption. Both with that eerie feeling that you also captured in this
tune.

It's like tivoli music, but this tivoli you never get home from;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m