[LAU] HDSP 9632 - Just pcm0p !?

Klaus Schulz kls.schlz at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:30:33 EDT 2009

THX Giso.

I already looked into the .asoundrc Wiki.  I couldn't really make sense of
it.

I 'll checkout Jack. I just wanted to avoid another layer in the chain. I
also didn't want to mix things
on the PC side. I didn't expect difficulties to send three stereo streams
straight to the device mixer.

For now the easiset solution I figured out would be to play a multichannel
wav:

sox -M 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav -t wavpcm - |  aplay -D plughw:0,0 -f cd

Cheers