[LAU] http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio ???

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Mon Oct 26 11:37:30 EDT 2009

On 26 October 2009 at 7:46, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

> On Monday 26 October 2009 03:07:37 Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

> > Anyone know what happened to this website?  There was a lot of good
> > info on this site about setting up multiple M-Audio Delta 1010 audio
> > interfaces on Linux for use with Jack, ALSA & Ardour.
>
> No clue, but does this help you any?
> http://web.archive.org/web/20070112031740rn_1/www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio/

I think I'm in pretty good shape.  But, I used to visit that site
every 3 months for updates.  I've actually been copying the material
in case I couldn't get to it at some point in the future.  It was
just a really good set of doc's covering my exact set up, and I'm
sorry to see it gone.

Thanks all....

--
Kevin