[LAU] New Music: Take My Hand, Precious Lord

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:41:19 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying out the latest Ubuntu (9.10), so I thought I'd record a
little something...I present the old hymn, Take My Hand, Precious
Lord.

Blogspam:

http://www.hardbop200.com/2009/10/28/take-my-hand-precious-lord/

Actual File:

http://www.hardbop200.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/take-my-hand.ogg

I've been working on getting a better Hammond sound out of my Roland
RD-700SX, so this patch is the result.  Not much drawbar variation
going on here (I need to get some MIDI'd up to my RD).  Warning - the
playing is a little self-serving and a bit sloppy in places, so be
warned.  :)

All gospel, all Hammond (kinda), all Linux.  It's a good life, isn't it?  :)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com