[LAU] Prog rock instrumental, sort-of WIP

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Thu Oct 29 22:43:27 EDT 2009

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Cool and groovy. Thanks.
>
> Don't know why but listening to this took me pretty quickly to a song
> called "In the Centre of an Empty Space" by Carptree on their "Man
> Made Machine" CD. It's a VERY different song from yours but I suspect
> that if you don't know them then you might like the band a bit. Listen
> if you can find a copy somewhere. There are probably some production
> ideas in there you might like.
>
> Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Hi Mark

I was hoping you might reply (we communicated once off-list several
years ago, back in my more Pink Floyd-influenced, early phase! Not
written much since then, but I think I've learnt a fair bit).

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Carptree is a name I've come across, but beyond that I know nothing
about them, except they're Swedish. There are two tracks of theirs to
stream on ProgArchives.com, plus several on their official website --
thanks for the recommendation, I'll check them out.

Thanks again.

Cheers