[LAU] Tags, please!

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 04:41:32 EDT 2009

You've got a valid point there: as much as we are eager to share the newly
finished mix, we forget the basics.

But it's difficult to beat the excitement of the moment: you finalize your
track, upload it, share it, and a few minutes later, someone (probably) on
the other side of your spot in the globe is listening to it and possibly
commenting.

Only 12 years ago my main carries of sound were cassette tapes...(still have
some olde tapes that need transferring into digital); my main long-distance
communication was a letter... the first listeners would be my girlfriend, my
neighbors... things do change quickly.