[LAU] LAM please!

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Oct 31 18:34:46 EDT 2009

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:46:12 -0700
Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Garry Ogle <garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> > Another suggestion for all you talented linux-using musicians and
> > composers: please consider making an entry on LAM http://lam.fugal.net
> > linking to your work. ( I know some of you do already: Will, Tapani, Ken.)
> > It only takes a minute, and it makes much easier for people to find your
> > work, especially after some time has passed. Plus we end up with a
> > public repository of our best efforts.
> >
> > all the best, G.
>
> This assumes, I think, that everyone making music has a permanent
> server to point to. Not true in my case...
>
> - Mark

Open an account and set up a page on Internet Archive. It's free!

You can add songs and edit them. You can then link the entire page or
make direct links to individual tracks as you wish.

About the only stipulation they make is that the material has to be
on a Creative Commons license or public domain.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk