[LAU] [ANN] LADI Session Handler - Preview 1

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 1 07:37:07 EDT 2009

Hello Nedko!
   I've just got ladish and I'm installing it. I've looked into the
requirements. I see there's a lot of GUI and GUI-related, which seems to be
required. My question: Could you consider making as much as possible of the
GUI-stuff optional. I don't have and I don't need any GUI, so I need to
install quite a bit. In any case, the daemon itself doesn't require it, so
does the minimum user tool (ladi_control).
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net