[LAU] Please listen and comment: Ajuda Gardens on AVLinux

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 1 18:31:25 EDT 2009

Hello Viktor!
   I just listened to your piece. I think the drums sound to much like canned
goods and they sound a bit to mechanically played for the piece. Beyond that:
it's nice, smooth and it has the balkaniser groove. the 9/8th groove. :-)
   The mix is OK, clear and the instruments are distributed OK. So work a bit
on your drums in future and perhaps on the repetitiveness, then to my ears, it
would probably be very good as opposed to just good. :-)
   That's only my liking of course, the drums and the repetitive pattern.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net