[LAU] Music made with linux - "det nu"

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Sep 3 13:10:47 EDT 2009

Hey Atte!
   This is cool. the sound is peerfect. Perhaps some might throw rubber bats at
me, but this has radio-sound or club-sound. I like the effects on the voice
you sometimes used. The filtered delay/echo and the other bits.
   This is a nice piece of electro, club, pop sound. It really shows, that
Linux is up to a well-produced, ear-candied, public-ready pop sound. Among the
things posted here, I think this is rare. A lot of very nice music, but more
on the rock, jazz, electronica/computer music or guitar-pop side of things.
   Thanks for sharing!
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------