[LAU] Music made with linux - "det nu"

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:54:18 EDT 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:

> + 1
> I like the music, all tough I didn't liked the voice sound and the beat
> sound in the beginning of the song, so at the end... Maybe I have to
> listen it more.

Maybe, maybe not :-)

> But great song. Which software did you use for what? Only renoise, also
> the voice?

Just renoise. No vsti, no vst, no ladspa, just renoise.

Some of the synth sounds are based on samples or instruments I made with
other tools, you know, the usual suspects. For instance the bell sound
is ams, there's one fx sound (used as a filler, for instance in the
intro) which is fast breeder, even an old om (pre-ingen) sound I made
years ago has made it's way in there.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte