[LAU] off topic (was: Re: ableton live in vmware)

cunnilinux himself cunnilinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:10:39 EDT 2009

> ...Or buy dedicated hardware analog modulars
as for me, i use hardware MIDI controllers
/* korg padkontrol & novation remote zero sl */
but hardware synth is another thing based on the same assumption:
musician should be restricted with instrument interface, and should
never care how the internals of instrument work.

> To have a handfull presets, that demonstrate, how an app works, ist
> important. But just to choose an entry in a given list of "cool
> killer-leads" and record it, yields in 9/10 cases to those boring
> Cubase-beginner tracks, we all have heared before and  nobody is really
> interested in.

milions of noobs are interested to be IN STYLE.
that's where it all begins.
thousands of them grow up, but the basics & habits remain the same :)

--
sex, bike, open source!