[LAU] midi over wine

Nils list at nilsgey.de
Tue Sep 8 08:04:56 EDT 2009

But it is wise to look around again from time to time.
Surely the NWC is a nice tool, I used it for many years, but it depends on what you need:

If you need primary a good notation: Use Denemo. It can do everything what NWC can do, but more and better. And of course the Notation Output is superior because of Lilypond.

If you need decent Midi: Use Denemo in 2 months.

www.denemo.org

Nils

Nils <list at nilsgey.de>