[LAU] jucetice with energyXT

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:28:02 EDT 2009

No, they work fine natively in energyXT.. Whether you find it a useful
DAW is another matter though. If you are interested in buying my key
code from me let me know! I bought energyXT some time ago, but I
really don't get on with it at all. Also, in my experience it seems to
perform better under wine than running the native linux version!

By the way, license transfer is permitted:
http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0107

James